Tuesday 20 August 2013

READ CHARLIE BOY'S MESSAGE TO ALL THE SINGLE LADIES AROUND

Controversial entertainer and self acclaimed "Area Father" Mr. Charles Oputq aka Charly Boy has a word for all the single ladies and he shared his tjoughts recently in the media. His message is as follows:

"All the single ladies reading this, chin-up and give your good self a thumb up. Nothing doest thou. Last week I had a father/daughter discussion with my Princess. I could feel the frustration in her tone as we spoke about different issues.When I asked about her boyfriend she gave me a very long and irritated “Naija babe” hiss, she aired out her frustrations with this whole dating business. “Daddy we are no longer dating.” “I’m so very sorry my love, but what happened I queried,” very anxious to hear the gist, cause me and my Princess are just that close. This is my daughter’s 3rd boyfriend since she started dating, and she has only been with him for barely 6months… “Daddy, please I’m tired, he is not ambitious, he has no drive, and he is too laid back for his own good, how can I marry a man like that? To make matters wor3se, he thinks I am overly ambitious, he says I do way too much – please tell me how that’s a bad thing.” Hummmmm, my daughter, my princess my pride and joy is unhappy"

This story is rather appalling for his daughter but I feel she made a strong mistake which was "Not looking before she lept". Ladies Should watch closely any guy who they , ight be intrested in or interested in them for a relationship.  A relationship isnt just all about being together, its about working together. Working towards a goal and building a future. if your partner doesnt see you in his plans, you should detect early and dont say you were lost in love (Naija babes are the wisest, so please dont give me that trash). Take time and ask him about his future and ambitions, if he fails to mention u in it or your kids, QUIT!! and Dont assume he missed it out. Its hightime ladies gained some insight into relationships. If all he wants you in bed, then he will only see your purpose in that aspect. If he is unambitious and unethical about his future, lock him out cos if you cant afford your kids the basic things of life, the cries of your kids will be upon you not even the guy cos he Proposed and you accepted (So who's big headache is it?) Ladies, choose wisely and pray carefully. Remember a life of prayer is that of victorious!


#TEAMMPLN




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...