Wednesday 4 September 2013

RUBBER WOMAN ??

Imagine you bending your leg over your head to the extent you could touch your toes ?. Ouch ! ... that must have hurt ! Well thats for you but not  a
problem at all for the world's bendiest woman Julia Günthel aka
Zlata. In fact, if she wants to touch her toes she can actually do so by
twisting her legs up to her head. AMAZING !!!
Russian-born Zlata can contort herself into the most extreme poses
imaginable - and has broken numerous world records for her
flexibility.
The former gymnast, who is 5ft 8in, is so flexible she can cram
herself into a 50cm squared box.

She said: 'As soon as I started doing it I was addicted and I knew this
is what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.'
But it wasn't always so easy as a child as many of Zlata's peers were
jealous of her ability.

She explained: 'In Russia being flexible is a very good thing to be
because everyone is really into gymnastics. Some of the other girls
didn't like how good I was.'

Zlata said she has to work out rigorously every day to stay in shape
and maintain her flexibility.

More photos ? Off course I got more photos of her .See them after the
cut ... and don't freak out !!!...

I will get to practice............... soon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...