Tuesday, 15 October 2013

I’M IN LOVE WITH MY MOTHERS HUSBAND (STEP- FATHER)

After reading this mail I just felt pity and was confused dear TRENDPERCHERS  your experience and advise would be appreciated . 

Hi Trendperch I love what you guys are doing please don’t reveal my identity .I know after reading this you might abuse me please just know it was not my ffault
I live in lekki , I am 23 years old just graduated from the University . I had cried very hard when I lost my dad . It was as if I was in a dream we used to do so many things together . It really pained me I just gained admission to a private university. My mum practically ignored me, She usually deposited huge amounts of money in my account every month . Each time I call her her secretary picked up every time saying she was in  a very important meeting.
Then she now started seeing this man my step father . he behaved like a player and I didn’t like that my mum was dating him . There was this time I was alone and he came to take my mum out on a date ,but she just happened to be in a meeting that time . I didn’t want him to come in because I noticed he has been giving me hints once a while of him being interested in me . That night he comforted me because I was still missing my Dad, I was always sad. He hugged me and we had dinner that night. Every once a while he would come and visit me in school . That was when I started liking him and falling for him . I use to lie to my mum I would spend some weeks at a friends place instead my step-father and I would go to hotels ,the beach , private islands . Then my mum married my step-father I told him that we had to stop our relationship he said no that he was really in love with me . I also love him too this has been going on now for 4years I also have had 2 abortions for him what should I do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...