Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Kim Kardashian ’ s Younger Sister Kendall Jenner Offered Multi - Million Dollar Porn Deal

One U. S . based company
told gossip website
TMZ. com that it would pay
the gorgeous model , whose
older half -sister Kim

Kardashian shot to fame
after her sex- tape with R& B
singer Ray J was leaked in
2007 , $ 1 . 8 million.
Kendall, who has often
spoken of her desire to
become a Victoria’ s Secret
Angel , is well known as the
” shy” member of her family
so it is unlikely she will
entertain the offers.

The brunette beauty , whose
parents Kris and Bruce
Jenner recently announced
they had split after 22 years
of marriage, celebrated her
birthday with a breakfast of
Krispy Kreme doughnuts and
her family were also quick to
send her their best wishes
via Instagram .

Kim , 33 , wrote : ” Happy 18 th
Birthday to the sweetest girl
I know @kendalljenner I hope
your adult years are filled
with happiness & so much
love ”
Khloe Kardashian , 29 ,
posted: ” Happy birthday
Kendall!!!!! 18 years ago my
life was changed forever
because of you ! The joy and
peace you bring to so many
lives are just a few of the
rare gifts your spirit possess.
I couldn’ t be prouder of the
woman you are becoming .
Happy birthday to my best
friend, my roommate , my
puppy sister , my heart .
Sisters by blood , best
friends by choice .”

Kris also posted a photo of
Kendall as a baby with the
caption: ” Happy Birthday to
one of the most amazing
joys of my life !!! I will never
forget how blessed we were
the day you were born and I
thank God for you every
single day !!!! I love you with
all of my heart
@kendalljenner You are truly
a gift . ”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...