Friday 22 November 2013

TIMAYA REVEALS DESIRE TO BE A PASTOR


Popular singer, Timaya the self acclaimed Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa in a recent interview with The Punch talked about his past, career and his secret ambition.

While talking about the issues concerning his life, his absence from the entertainment scene for a while, The ‘Ukwu’ singer seemed to be nursing a secret desire to be a pastor.

Here is what he told the newspaper:

“I wish I had the power to heal people. I am always inspired whenever I see men of God like Bishop David Oyedepo preaching and teaching people. They practise the same teachings and become millionaires overnight. I wish I can do that with my music. I would love to be a pastor. I really want to be one,” he says.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and u keep singing ukwu .
abi my Igbo people ukwu means ass baa??????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...