Sunday, 3 November 2013

Marrying another wife may kill me — Hafiz Oyetoro a.k.a Saka

He is Hafiz Oyetoro but to his fans, he is Saka. In this
interview, the popular actor and his wife, Olaide, relive
the experience of their 10-year-old marriage

How did you meet?

Hafiz: She was a final year student of the Adeniran
Ogunsanya College of Education while I was a lecturer in
the school. The first time I saw her, she had come to
the school to submit her final year project. I was with a
friend of mine who knew her. I just told my friend that I
would love to meet the lady and he facilitated a meeting
between us.

Olaide: I believe it is God that brought us together.
When he approached me at first, I declined his request
but afterwards, I discovered that he is a good man, very
religious and well behaved

How long did it take before you got married?

Hafiz: It took me almost a year. I was ready but she was
not. She gave me a tough time for almost six months
before she finally accepted. As a matter of fact, my friend
had to persuade her to accept my proposal.

Olaide: I would not say I gave him a tough time. What I
did was that I took time to study him. We are well
brought up in our house and we don’t jump into marriage
anyhow.

Continue reading here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...